Sunday, September 28, 2008

Vic
















I have a confession to make. I´m in love with Victoria Beckham. I also adore her husband. They just seem to have "it".





I know, I know, not cool to admit , but so be it!





I´ve loved her since her fake Gucci Posh Spice Girls days!





I check her thread on Thefashionspot at least every other day. How´s that for a confession?





Anyways, looooooved her latest look. She and Mr. B were promoting theyr signature Perfume the other day and she wore these AMAZING Antonio Berardi latex shoes/leggings without a heel. Loved the contrast to the rather conservative dress.





Also quite like er latest hair cut. Not for me, but seems to work for her.





What I find puzzling is that her make up artist friend isn´t quite doing her job. Her face looks much paler then the rest of her body. Not as spray tanned. Like the strong eye make up and the fake eyelash look though.





No comments: