Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This and that from fashion Week...

I loved the Make-Up at Bottega Veneta and Prada, very simplistic and beautiful. Neutral and natural, shining eyes and some contouring.
Loved Alexander Wang´s collection, tough girl vibe-and also the color pallette, the pink and orange was a beautiful mix.

The hair "sculpures" at Prada had a sixties vibe, but very modern looking as well, something I think I´ve never seen before. Very Cool!
Most of you know that Prada hadn´t used a black girl in her show since i think 1998 when she used Mrs. Naomi Campbell when she cast Jourdan Dunn in her show last season.
How extraodinary beautiful did she and her skin color look in that golden Prada ensamble this season?
Gorgeous, just gorgeous.
What I didn´t like was Mrs. Onopka´s (for Prada) beautiful eyebrows painted GREY!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vá flottar augabrúnir og húðin á þessari fyrstu :)

Helga Kay said...

I know...;)