Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maison Martin Margiela Humour!






I have to be honest, I haven´t followed Martin´s designs over the Years like many of you fashionistas. What a brilliant show it must have been to be at, I envy those of you who were there!

Seems like the Garbage Bag trend is Catching up;-)
...and what surprises me most of all is that style.com were able to name all the models walking that catwalk! They sure haven´t always been as acurate and known for mixing names together!!!Behind those stockings, Afros and Wigs..my god!
There def were some eye-catching pieces in there-something genius, I´m sure. I was just a little destracted by the Wigs and the Showmanship of it all!

1 comment:

Deepak said...

Again without face....It does not sound good.....can not see beauty...only can see the body...