Friday, September 19, 2008

Teen Brat or Fashion Queen?



My New Obsession is Alice Dellal. She is just cool. Doesn´t seem to care what people think, is surely over the top with her shaved hairstyle and punk look.
Here´s a video of her in Alexander Wang´s clothes. Love the feel of it. Love the Music, her unusual sexappeal, Mr. Wang´s clothes and NY itself. Apperently she is to inherit 800 million pounds and has Mario Testino and Mick Jagger as her Godfathers, lucky Byatch!

I can also appriciate the fact the mainstream doesn´t "get" her.
I friend of mine was outraged that I felt this way about her saying: "She is as sexy as a stuffed ashtray after a teen party"...(I´m sure that sentence didn´t translate well from my native Icelandic to English, but i´m sure you get the point!) And-" I got the feeling she´s just a model because of her connections, she surely isn´t pretty! "
Well beeing pretty ain´t everything. This girl has much more going on for her :)

What do YOU say?
Comment, peeps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl-9UErWe2M

No comments: