Friday, January 9, 2009

Like mother , like daughter...






















I came across an old modeling picture of Carine Roitfeld (editor in chief of Vogue Paris) the other day when browsing her impecible style choices online. She looks so much like her daughter, the beautiful Julia , when she was her age.
Here´s proof! And , finally, a picture of Julia modeling for Tom Ford´s fragrance Black Orchid. What a beauty...
(if someone´s reading this little blog of mine, it will be highly appriciated if you leave me a teeny comment, it will convince me I´m not JUST doing this for myself)
besos!
HK.






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Alltaf gaman að taka rúnt á síðunni þinni Helga mín.

Kisses, Hanna og Benni

Anonymous said...

Hva, bara alveg eins og við ...!
mamma þín

Helga Kay said...

já, finnst þér ekki , mamma:)

Anonymous said...

Hvaða rugl er þetta í þér... þú veist að það eru allir að skoða og forvitnast :)
-Kristjana