Friday, October 10, 2008

Brad´s Cover Shot of Angie-Breastfeeding!

















On Brad changing her mind about giving birth to her own children
: “I think one of the life changing things that he did, one of many, is that I was absolutely never going to get pregnant. I never felt that it was the right thing to do… I suppose I just looked at him and loved him and just felt open to (getting pregnant). I suddenly wanted to. It’s one of those things you can’t explain.”
On Brad seeing adopted children Maddox and Zahara: “I knew that he would never see them as different, and that gave me a certain peace.”
On having three children with Brad: “I wouldn’t trade that experience for the world. It taught me a lot about life, just the process of it, and now we have three other beautiful children that wouldn’t otherwise be here.”
On baring her body for the intimate W pics taken by Brad just weeks after the twins’ birth: “I’m with a man who’s evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created. He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel even sexier.”
On Brad being perfect for her: “[I have] a lot of respect [for Brad. He helps me] to be better and fight hard for the things that I love. I do think that I’m in a good partnership now. I think it just needed to be the right man.”

October 7, 2008
Angelina Jolie planned to give up acting.
The actress, who recently gave birth to twins Knox and Vivienne, revealed partner Brad Pitt persuaded her to return to work rather than caring full-time for their six children.
“We had a big discussion about whether I should go back to work at all, but Brad said it was a part of me as well and it would be alright, so we’re trying to balance it out,” she said.
Despite admitting she wants to expand her family further, 33-year-old Angelina admitted having such a large family does cause problems – because she and Brad, 44, struggle to get time alone.
“Even if we lock our door the children come knocking. We often try to have a bath alone together at the end of the night and sit and talk, but they hear the water and want to jump in," she said.
“But it’s fun and lovely – the thing about having six is once you get past three or four, it’s just so crazy anyway that it’s just more chaos and that’s OK.”
The actress – who says her daily routine starts at 4.30am - also spoke of her delight at how well the couple’s other children have welcomed the twins into the family.
She added to Britain’s Daily Mirror newspaper: “It’s so much fun but it’s very hard work. The kids are forming beautiful friendships. They’re teammates and they’re very loving to the babies.”
Meanwhile, Angelina revealed her latest tattoos at the premiere of her new movie, The Changeling, in New York this weekend.
The actress already had the latitude and longitude of where each of her children – adopted trio Maddox, seven, Pax, four, and Zahara three, and biological daughter Shiloh, two – were born and has had the coordinates of her twins’ French birthplace added.

No comments: