Monday, February 9, 2009

My Crush




I´ve never really been into male models. They usually just don´t do it for me. Recently they´ve also just become much more feminine and skinny and just not hot and masculine enough.

The same can not be said about my newest crush.

He´s like sex on stick this one! His name is Andreas Velencoso and he makes me wonder who "Lucia" is - the girl who got her name tattoo´d on his chest:-)


He also reminded me of another favorite male of mine, Olivier Martinez-and when I googled both of them to show you guys it turns out that Kylie and I have the same taste in men! She seems to have dated the model and was/is engaged to Olivier!

You go girl, you lucky , lucky Byatch!

Well, enjoy the eye- candy girls!




































































































5 comments:

smartheit said...

*wow wow*
;-)

flott blogg hjá þér, kodduíheimsókn!

Unknown said...

grrr...

Guðný gúlla said...

Hæ hæ
Bara að kvitta fyrir komuna, kíki annað slagið á bloggið og hef mjög gaman af:)
kveðja Guðný Marta

Anonymous said...

http://www.andressegura.net/index_es.html

enjoy:)

Hildur Árna.

Anonymous said...

Fjúddfjú :*

Hrund